its just the emotions

Thursday, November 20, 2008

this is what keeps me going through terrigible and horrigible times:)
haha. machiam i am overseas lidat...

ohmyomyomy, this semester is so turmulous!
O great waves! Opal is the sea! Ofie fie fie!~ i wish i was doing sth like Othello/GOST again instead of mean mode median. blahz

I shamelessly ripped this from my dear Z's blog...hee. i share her love for the sad sad quotes now... and i really grew to appreciate it. i rmb in jc days i had a book where frenz would scribble things down for me. i always complained that z's was always soooo sad and depressing that i entitled that particular page THE GREAT DEPRESSION. but somehow i realise its these quotes in which u seek solace in. as though they penned down your thought and put a finger to your feelings at that moment. perhaps the quote becomes ur fren when u have no one to turn to... haha, mayb im stretching the argument a little too much. note my academic tone. heehaa!

" start to think there really is no cure for depression, that happiness is an ongoing battle and I wonder if it isn't one I have to fight for as long as I live. I wonder if it's worth it.--- Prozac Nation, Elizabeth Wurtzel

Depression is such a cruel punishment. There are no fevers, no rashes, no blood tests to send people scurrying in concern. Just the slow erosion of the self, as insidious as any cancer. And, like cancer, it is essentially a solitary experience. A room in hell with only your name on the door. - Martha Manning

trivia: 冷风过境。风水轮流转。 哈哈its just the monsoon la.

No comments: