the most understated importance.
So often neglected and brushed aside
We take it too much for granted.
I hope Tues will bring about good news. im hoping for the best.
I dont know how to break the news to the 29th that i might be able to go for the holiday treks.
Unless i could be teleported back to Sg upon receiving any calls....
haiz.
I knew sth was wrong and more severe when that amateur mentioned sth about a surgery and taking samples. DAMNIT. now that the bubbles are metaphorically burst...
to be honest, i have yet to soak it in fully and i dont know what to feel.
but during dinner with mom, i blurted out the question burning in my heart.
will he die? did they mention how long more he has to live?
the shrunken lungs. i wish i could inflate it.
its just the emotions
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment